Are you an entrepreneur looking for training, support and office space to develop your business ideas and growth plans?
The Startup Launch Program – designed to help entrepreneurs who are ready to take their business idea or existing business to the next level – is now accepting applications for the March 2017 cohort.
Delivered by the City of Toronto in partnership with Startup Toronto and Biz Launch, the program provides:
- A five-week training program focused on developing all elements of a business
- Access to one-on-one advisory support
- Connections with mentors for coaching, advice and inspiration
- Access and work space at Enterprise Toronto’s North York Civic Centre Office for up to six-months (includes touchdown space, WiFi and meeting space).
- The next five-week, 10-workshop session starts March 1, 2017.
The program costs $495 plus HST and is open to any entrepreneur who is ready to build their business.
For more information and registration information visit http://www1.toronto.ca/