The International Arts Of Fashion Competition 2017 is open to students studying Fashion, Art and Design anywhere in the world during the academic year 2016-2017. Participants will not only represent themselves, but also their Schools, Colleges or Universities, as well as their Countries.
Deadline is April 3, 2017
A registration fee is required
- Candidates must be current students and cannot be professionally employed in the fashion industry at the time of the submission of their project.
- Candidates must design their own original projects completely by themselves.
- Candidates must follow the design and specifications outlined in their application for realization of their final project.
- Registration must be submitted on an individual basis and in the chosen categories.
- Online registration, applications, and final projects received after the deadlines will not be accepted. Registration fees are non refundable.
- Projects selected in the International Final 2017 cannot be presented in another U.S. competition during the year 2017. Projects selected in the International Final 2017 cannot be exibited and published without the written mention: selected or awarded for the Arts of Fashion International Student Competition 2017.
The 2017 first laureates will receive Awards and a Certification for their creative and original work based on theme. (Judging based on coherence with the theme, skill level, creativity and artful expressiveness)
- Anne Valerie Hash Award
3-month internship at Anne Valerie Hash - Paris, FRANCE
- Manish Arora Award
4-month internship at Manish Arora - New Delhi, INDIA
- Maison Lesage - Paris Award
4-week internship at the studio of Maison Lesage - Paris, FRANCE
- Maison Lemarie - Paris Award
4-week internship at the studio of Maison Lemarie - Paris, FRANCE
- The Paris Arts of Fashion Foundation Awards
4-week scholarship at the Arts of Fashion MasterClass program hosted at Les Arts Decoratifs - Paris,FRANCE
For submission guidelines please visit http://www.arts-of-fashion.org/AoFCompetition/2017/pages/+AoFCompetition2017.html